After months of biting my lip and resisting the urge to Instagram, blog, post and tweet, I'm beyond excited and so incredibly thrilled to announce that my wedding has been published in The Knot magazine!!! If you can't wait to get to the newsstand, there are a few photos from our nuptials on The Knot's website too! Phew — so glad to get that out!!!
#1. This dish belonged to my Great Aunt Daisy (aka Lupa). It is a numbered piece from Italy. The chocolate eggs were handmade by another friend, Claudia. There are at least 5 flavors. Each one is better than the next but my favorite is peanut butter followed closely by coconut.
#2. My favorite vase with an Easter arrangement.
#3. Two porcelain eggs that were crafted by my friend’s mother, Ida. She was an art teacher many years ago. She continued to paint, sculpt & garden into old age. They look good enough to eat, don’t they?
Translated from Italian, “Mia Cose Favorite” means “My Favorite Things”. Here’s a few of my favorite things that I just can’t live without:
1. Asiatic lilies from Trader Joe’s. Their fragrance encompasses the whole room!
3. White Birds & Branches picture frame from Paper Source. Pretty soon this photo of me with my fiancé will be replaced with a wedding photo! (We’re getting hitched in June!)
4. Vintage magazine clutch. MamamiaRita has always been ahead of her time when it comes to fashion. She gave me this purse when I was a little girl. Back then I carried markers, small notepads and little treasures that I found. Now I carry a cell phone, business cards, lip gloss and keys.
5. Tape Runner XL from Paper Source. Whether I’m assembling a DIY project or wrapping a gift, this double-sided trusty tape is quite handy to have around.
6. Heart & Arrow plate from BHLDN. This sweet ceramic plate resides next to my sink and holds my ring when I wash my hands.Comments (0)