Mia Cose Favorite
Translated from Italian, “Mia Cose Favorite” means “My Favorite Things”. Here’s a few of my favorite things that I just can’t live without:
1. Asiatic lilies from Trader Joe’s. Their fragrance encompasses the whole room!
3. White Birds & Branches picture frame from Paper Source. Pretty soon this photo of me with my fiancé will be replaced with a wedding photo! (We’re getting hitched in June!)
4. Vintage magazine clutch. MamamiaRita has always been ahead of her time when it comes to fashion. She gave me this purse when I was a little girl. Back then I carried markers, small notepads and little treasures that I found. Now I carry a cell phone, business cards, lip gloss and keys.
5. Tape Runner XL from Paper Source. Whether I’m assembling a DIY project or wrapping a gift, this double-sided trusty tape is quite handy to have around.
6. Heart & Arrow plate from BHLDN. This sweet ceramic plate resides next to my sink and holds my ring when I wash my hands.